Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Me, Myself and I




Hello there..First of all, wanna thanks to all of u that read my blog..hmm..actually i'm not very good in blogging but i promise i will try my best to create an interesting in my blog.Well,mostly i will always talk bout football,especially my favor team,LIVERPOOL.


Hmm,let me introduce myself.My name is Macdirglieh Garai Anak Ungka,known as Mac @ Murray..birth in April 24,1987 at Hospital Besar Kuching,Sarawak.i have a father name's Ungka Anak Ayom,my mother's Mathrine Nichlas Nata,my two sisters that are Mitchellona and Mithrelloxzyana.I'm the oldest.hehe.hmm..it's nothing special bout me.


First of all,I'm LIVERPOOL's die hard fan in English Premier League.I'm A.S. ROMA's die hard fan in Serie A.I'm BARCELONA's die hard fan in La Liga.Overall I'm ITALY's die hard fan in World Cup.In games,I'm master in playing DoTa All-Star (WARCRAFT).In countering, pro in Counter Strike (beat me huh?!).Online game, PVP with me in Pirate King Online hell yeah..haha..


Nothing much to say:Sometimes people say I'm a cute (Huh, is it true??)Sometimes people say I'm a handsome boy (Bluerkk..I never felt that)Sometimes people say I'm a childish (Well, I felt the same way too)Sometimes people say I'm a joker (Hahaha..I like to make people laugh)Sometimes people say I'm a tough guy (I hope it is true.hehe)Sometimes people say I'm a hardworking person (Not at all, I'm very lazy)Sometimes people say I'm a care person (That's what I'm doing.hehe)Sometimes people say I'm a lover person (Hehe..depends, but with my baby, love her so much!)Sometimes people say I'm a romantic guy (Huh, i don't know how they judge me)Sometimes people say I'm a flirt (Hehe..is it?)Sometimes people say I'm a hot temper person (Yeah it's true)Sometimes people say I'm a persuasive guy (Hehe..ask my baby)Sometimes people say I'm an ego person (Come and fight me)Know me more,add me at friendster and yahoo messenger:

No comments: